Bali Horse Riding offer horse ride adventure in bali passing beach of yeh gangga, village & rice terrace and is a natural Balinese experience with a mystic ride on seemingly endless sparkling beach. Our Stables are located on the coast, at the Seaside village of Yeh Gangga just west of most photographed and one of Bali’s most sacred places, Tanah Lot. The scenery is beautiful in this peaceful village, where rice farming, fishing and sea salt harvesting are the main activities.
Gently sloping rice terraces fringe a sparkling black mineral shore, trail riding west, we pause at a waterfall, sea-salt harvesting area, a temple set on the cliffs, a bat cave and a natural rock headland which juts out of the crystal Blue Ocean, but best of all, an opportunity to swim with the horses.An idyllic setting, invigorating sea air, crystal clear ocean, spectacular coastline, rural panorama and the local people, completes our trip of natural beauty and Balinese hospitality. A glimpse into village life, where culture and tradition entwine, along the small paths, past the traditional family housing compounds, home industries and the friendly smiling faces Bali is Unique.
1. Sunset or Morning Full Ride 2 Hours
• Adult : USD 70
• Children : USD 50
• Rate Includes: Insurance, light Refreshments and Soft Drink
• What to Bring : Comfortable Shoes, Long Pants or shorts, Camera, Sunscreen
2. Sunset Ride 1 Hours
• Adult : USD 50
• Children : USD 35
• Rate Includes: Complimentary soft drink and light refreshments, Insurance
• What to Bring : Comfortable Shoes, Long Pants or shorts, Camera, sunscreen
• Riding time : Sunset 05.00 – 06.00 PM, Other time available by request
Important Weight Restriction Notification
• As you would appreciate our horses and customers are of utmost importance to us.
• Accordingly, weight restrictions apply and for this reason we are unable to accept any customers whose weight is over 75 kilograms.
Pick Up Time
Morning Trip : 07.30 – 08.00
Afternoon Trip : 14.00 – 14.30
• 2 Hours Riding Free Pick Up For minimum 2 person
• 1 Hours Riding Charge USD 10 Per Person For Return Hotel Transfer